Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My craze on Ubuntu

Hi Friends
Let me share the experience how I became a Linux geek. Well it was way back in 2007 when I was using Win XP in my machine. It was always plagued by Virus, namely Trojan. During this period my friend John Paul introduced the Ubuntu to me. It was not enthralling at that time but slowly and gradually I started tesuing the OS which later became my intimate friend. Now I've become an exponent of Ubuntu in my college which is Fr Muller in Mangalore. I am proud to say that the institution has implemented Ubuntu in most of its machines. well I also have become a trouble shooter for the machines in my College....

Well thus goes my craze......

My entry into the forum came much later(Ubuntuforums.org). I also became a member in launchpad where most Open source projects are discussed.

Next post later

No comments:

Post a Comment